Tom Hanafan River's Edge Park, Council Bluffs, IA
- Unless otherwise stated on your ticket description, food and beverage are not included with the price of admission.
- There are NO REFUNDS on any tickets purchased to the River's Edge Taco Fest.
- The River's Edge Taco Fest will take place rain or shine.
- All ages are welcome.
- Attendees 21 and over must have a valid ID on entry for access to bars.
- Bags/clutches 18″x16″ or smaller are permitted. All bags will be subject to search.
The River's Edge Taco Fest is a food, music, and cultural celebration of all that makes Omaha & Council Bluffs great!
The festival will take place on Saturday, August 3, 2019 at Tom Hanafan’s River's Edge Park.
Twenty of the area's best taco-centric restaurants will offer a wide range of mouth watering taco creations.
The day will be packed with incredible national and local musical performances.
In between the musical performances, make your way to the other end of the festival to catch live Lucha Libre wrestling matches!
The metro area's fastest Chihuahuas will be strutting their stuff with a Beauty Pageant and a Chihuahua Race.
There is something for everyone at the River's Edge Taco Fest and we hope to see you there!
Tickets are good for entrance to the festival only – Does not include food and beverage unless otherwise noted on ticket – Rain or shine – No refunds – All ages welcome – ID required on entry for access to bars - Bags/clutches 18″x16″ or smaller are permitted - All bags will be subject to search